Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Not Waiting for a Prince...

"I am not waiting for a prince, I am waiting for the one who thinks I'm their Princess..."


  
 "Wait for the one who would do anything to be your everything"


"I'm waiting around for something that is NEVER going to happen..."



Okay, so waiting around may not be fun.. or productive. But waiting around in this little Tied Underbust Dress by Skye's the Limit Fashions is at least adorably fun, especially with flawless skin from 7 Deadly S{k}ins and ever-interesting Dark Passions Koffin Nails... 

Waiting around in the 8f8 "No Place of ours" brick corner building from the first ever (November) release of MadPea's Deco(c)rate is just lovely. 

I doubt I'd be lonely for long in this flirty and fun dress anyway... 





Nails: Dark Passions Koffin Nails in I Believe

Hair: Tableau Vivant Glenn II in Reds (Collabor88)




Dress: Tied Under Bust Dress Purple and Green by Sky's the Limit Fashions


 Shoes: [VALE KOER] Tippytoe Chuck Maitreya







Accessories and Jewelry:
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs
Wimey Purest Branch Armband




















No comments:

Post a Comment