Saturday, October 15, 2016

Autumn Pond

Been working on my own land lately and while it's not finished it's got a few really nice areas so decided to have fun with the pond, a 7 Deadly S{k}ins skin, and some Dark Passions Koffin nails! Cause that's just what I randomly do in my free time, well..  the few occasions I have free time...

 
I'm loving my garden, even though it's not quite finished. The autumn pond and the waterfall are so peaceful, even with the misty fog rolling in! 

I got a little lazy after a while and decided to have a seat and just enjoy the water and the views.



Maybe next time I'll have one where you can see the house since that IS finished but for now, the land and views were too tempting to pass up.. even gave it a bit of an eerie feel with some Halloween fog and some crazy lighting, which actually worked quite well for the really awesome Gear Mesh Eyes!




Nails: Dark Passions Koffin Nails in Skele-Kitty Tree



Dress: TRS Sophia Dress


Hair: EMO-tions Leni in Reds


Boots: Maitreya Moccasin Boots in Black (From August MBA Fair)


Chest Tattoo: Tattoo: Nanika India Tattoo Black
Leg Tattoo: Custom by KARVED

Accessories and Jewelry:
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs
:BAMSE: Loyalty Necklace Brats Half
:BAMSE: Loyalty Necklace Best Sisters Half












No comments:

Post a Comment