Monday, October 24, 2016

Witchy Woman

♪She held me spellbound in the night
Dancing shadows and firelight
Crazy laughter in another room 

and she drove herself to madness...♪

The Eagles wrote the lyrics going through my head during this punk-ish shoot. Set at the lovely "Romantic Dancing on Clouds - Cool's Place" I had some fun with this one in my 7 Deadly S{k}ins and Dark Passions Koffin Nails along with my GOSSIP Tank and under-layers...




The Romantic Dancing on Clouds sim is enchanting to say the least..



And I felt just as enchanting in my lovely 7 Deadly S{k}ins Catty face and Caramel skin, Cthulhu Koffin Nails from Dark Passions, and Tank Dress from GOSSIP while moving around the lovely gazebo I found.



This Tank shows off lots of the lovely skin and the Omega applier Lara 2pc (also from GOSSIP) kept my modesty intact while still making me feel bewitching. 



Nails: Dark Passions Koffin Nails in Cthulhu Glamour



LOVE showing off these Cthulhu Glamour Nails!


Hair: Exile Fall in Wild Fusion (From Epiphany Gacha)

Tank: [.G.] Bleached Tank in Rhi (From The Dressing Room - Open until 30 October)

Under-layer: [.G.] Lara 2pc_INK Omega Hud (this does not come with the tank it is a separate item)

Shoes: Reign Coven Ankle Boots Maitreya (Rare from Epiphany Gacha)






Chest Tattoo: Nanika Bloody Rose Tattoo in black
Leg Tattoo: Custom by KARVED


And a few extra photos cause this one was so fun I felt extra artistic! 






Accessories and Jewelry:
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs




 









No comments:

Post a Comment