Monday, October 17, 2016

La Dame Blanche in Inverness

Wandering around the Highlands of Scotland can be lovely. If you're an Outlander fan and self-proclaimed Sassenach, it can be just plain fun... Found a lovely church at Inverness City and Loch Ness in Highlands of Scotland. One of many lovely structures and areas in the SL Scottish Highlands, the Church seemed a fabulous backdrop for a play on La Dame Blanche, The White Lady, from Outlander... with a twist...


Standing in front of the church alter in my white Cable Knit Sweater with matching Slip Dress mixed with my pentagram hand wrap, Cthulhu nails, and a tattoo that says "We're All Mad Here" I felt a bit like La Dame Blanche from the Outlander series... not really a witch, white or otherwise, but looking the part. 




Just in case I felt some atonement was in order.. she wasn't guilty but they still tried to burn her at the stake.. I'm not taking any chances, especially this close to Samhain...






Nails: Dark Passions Koffin Nails in Cthulhu Glamour





The Vianne Skin from 7 Deadly S{k}ins is probably one of my favourite that I've seen. I chose it in caramel this time but it comes in the usual array and I think it looks smooth and lovely. 
The Cthulhu Glamour Koffin Nails by Dark Passions are so fun and come in various colours but I think the silver and black looks exceptional with the all white look I was taking on.




Dress: Foxes Cable Knit in White (From Collabor88 - available in many colours: comes in two pieces, the slip dress and the cable knit top over it).



Boots and Socks: Fri.day Charity Boots in Coal and Socks in White (Both from Epiphany: Boots from the regular gacha as the rare and socks are the exclusive prize for turned in points).



Hair: +elua+ Molly in Reds (Epiphany gacha) 



Chest Tattoo: .:Avanti:. Mad Chest Tattoo Omega Applier
Leg Tattoo: Custom by KARVED

Accessories and Jewelry:
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs
:BAMSE: Loyalty Necklace Brats Half
:BAMSE: Loyalty Necklace Best Sisters Half
















No comments:

Post a Comment