Saturday, October 1, 2016

I go out walkin' after midnight...

Well if Patsy Cline had been at CIMC's Haunted House I don't think she'd have been out walking after midnight searching for whoever it is she was searching for! 


I walked around outside a little and should have stopped there considering what I stumbled upon...



Instead, I had a think and for some unknown reason decided to go inside and check things out anyway. I was probably going to regret this...



Okay, so maybe the body under the rug should have been the first indicator that something wasn't right inside, but after a curious look I decided to press on. 



Then I wandered into hell. Usually the name I reserve for home where my throne is kept.. but this.. this was a different kind of disturbing. 



Someone come rescue me please! I don't think I'll be walking after midnight in the CIMC Haunted house anymore!














Accessories and Jewelry:
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs
:BAMSE: Loyalty Necklace Brats Half
:BAMSE: Loyalty Necklace Best Sisters Half















No comments:

Post a Comment