Tuesday, September 13, 2016

No Fear in the Fallout...

The other day, while I was looking for nails to wear on my Maitreya hands (sadly my Doctor Who/Brit Flag nails were only for my slink hands...) I was shown [DP], or Dark Passions in the long form. They've a collection of REALLY cool nails of all sorts and I bought a few of them. While looking I also found this cute punky-style Tweedle Dress and since I can't resist ANYTHING having to do with Alice in Wonderland, no matter how loose the connection, I snatched it up in an instant.



Set against the backdrop of the post-apocalyptic Wastelands sim I sat down to have a little relaxing while others around battled it out. *Yawn* Are those gunshots I hear? Oh well.. Think I'll just have a nap...







Eyes: [QE] Reflective Eyes Evergreen

Eye Shadow: D-Style Omega applier

Hair: Tableau Vivant Berta [S] Redheads

Chest Tattoo: .:A:. Mad Chest Tattoo (With OMEGA Appliers!)

                            




Boots: Alandra Boots (With sock hud)

Nails: Dark Passions Koffin Nails Ouija

Accessories and Jewelry:
Wimey Purest Branch Hematite
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
*JB* Elegant Arm Cuff
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs

And then this photo... well... just loved it so there!











No comments:

Post a Comment