Wednesday, September 14, 2016

♪Just a City Girl♪

Took the midnight train going anywhere... 

And wound up in this LOVELY small town sim Hive Honeycomb in my favourite season of Autumn! Horses, pumpkins and falling leaves, oh my! 

**(I should add the floating leaves are mine if you join the Hive group you can rez there and I used the IOS Foating Leaves Fatpack in brown, gold, blue and maroon available for the moment at Color Me Project, but the sim is still amazingly beautiful boasting lots of its own fall foliage!)



After taking a few minutes to just enjoy the surroundings and take in all the sights, scents and sounds of the season, it was time to play!




Which, of course, tired me out and I decided on a little nap in the leaves. Just hope the horse doesn't confuse my hair for grass while I lay here...









Hair: =DeLa*= Fiona in Dipped Party Colours (From Uber Sept)



 Nails: Dark Passion Koffin Nails Fall Cutouts (Free with a secret code in the shop! Join the Dark Passions group and get the code. You can't beat free!) 

Boots: KIB Zaira Boots in Tan (From Color Me Project)


Eyes: [QE] Reflective Eyes Lagoon

Eye Shadow: D-Style Omega applier

Chest Tattoo: .:A:. Mad Chest Tattoo (With OMEGA Appliers!)

Accessories and Jewelry:
Wimey Purest Branch Hematite
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs








No comments:

Post a Comment