Monday, September 19, 2016

She's Standing on the Edge...

...of giving up and seeing how much more she can take. 

It's a quote I've always loved, so I decided LaPearla, Old Italy seemed a fab place to use it! Perched precariously on the edge of one of the tallest buildings, city below, sea in the background, I fell in love with the quaint look of the place. 


So of course I immediately thought, "why not stand on the edge of a roof?" I'm a daredevil I suppose!





Shirt: LAZYBONES Cropped Shirt (50L Friday)




Hair: Lamb Gold in Red (Luxe Box)




Stomach Tattoo: Tattoo: IGOTIT Motivation Tattoo (From On9)

Leg Accessory: D-Style Star Garder in Black



Accessories and Jewelry:
Wimey Purest Branch Hematite
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
*JB* Elegant Arm Cuff
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs












No comments:

Post a Comment