Monday, September 12, 2016

PrettY Lake Starlight

There are some AMAZING shopping events and fairs in SL each and every Month. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly... All these events ensure that no matter when it is, if shopping is your SL passion, you can always find something to tickle your fancy. 

Some of my favourites I've visited in recent days that left me drooling with a Linden bank account seriously depleted are Uber and Cosmopolitan. 

To blog my recent Uber purchases, this post would come to the length of a Game of Thrones book. I'm pretty sure even my eyes would glaze over after a bit let alone yours! So I've chosen to pick and choose and break them up into a few different posts. Hopefully I can get a few in before my favourite time of month and my blogging super-dream... Luxe Box. 

But we've still a few days till Luxe so how about a dress from Cosmopolitan and hair from Uber for now? 



This Dela hair from Uber and Ricielli dress from Cosmopolitan caught my eyes immediately and stood out among the MANY purchases I made at these events. Against the backdrop of the starlit lake of the Vintage Romance sim I fell in love with the look... 
This sim is beautiful and if you'd like to check it out you can find it here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vintage%20Romance/38/122/21

I think I'll need to bring my boyfriend back and explore some more of the romantic aspects of Vintage Romance! 



Dress: Ricielli Marilyn Dress Navy

Hair: =DeLa*= Fiona in Dipped Party Colours

Boots: Envious Kinzy

Body: Maitreya Lara

Head: Catwa Candy


Eyes: [QE] Reflective Eyes Lagoon

Eye Shadow: D-Style Omega applier


Nails: Dark Passions Koffin Nails

Accessories and Jewelry:
Wimey Purest Branch Hematite
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
*JB* Elegant Arm Cuff
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs

I think this "PrettY" post is a nice compliment to the first PunK post!













No comments:

Post a Comment