Friday, September 16, 2016

♪I'm alone again without you♪

I said, "Stay", but you turned away
Tried to say that it was me
Now I'm here and I've lost my way
Now I know how it feels, I'm alone again...

Dokken knows good lyrics. So maybe it's a bit moody but moody can make for interesting sl roaming and some fab photos... 

I wandered a bit today and found Hollow Creek, which boasts itself a photographers paradise, and I must say I have to agree. There's quite a few different areas and if you join the group you can rez as well, which comes in handy. 

There's a certain "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" vibe to the spot I chose but I suppose we're all slaves to our moods at times so why not go with it... 


 Taking photos is always a bit cathartic to me, so while I kept the lonely vibe, I felt stronger as I went...


 I even wound up looking out by the end and thinking.. "Yea, you'll make it. Somehow."










Hair: MINA Hair Valerie Ombres (From FaMESHed)



Tattoo: Custom Ferreus Tattoo by KARVED (Thanks Toby!)



Accessories and Jewelry:

Wimey Purest Branch Hematite
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs
D-Style Star Garder Black














No comments:

Post a Comment