Wednesday, September 14, 2016

♪And when October goes♪

♪The same old dream appears...♪

Okay... so Barry Manilow isn't really my choice in music either. But Autumn is undeniably my favourite time of year and it is nearly here! Leaves are starting to change ever so slightly and soon everything will be blanketed in a cacophony of bright, changing colours. 
Outdoor walks, hot cider, pumpkins and everything that comes with this change of season are all things I adore. So I took a walk in SL through a little Autumn wonderland I found called Romantic Moods: Snuggles Forest. I sat down by the pond on a lovely swing at first.



While daydreaming and swinging the day away some ducks and geese caught my attention...



Well, the day was bright and lovely so I decided to get a closer look. Did I mention I ♥♥♥ Autumn?








Dress: KIB Zaira Sweater Dress in Maroon (From Color Me Project)

Hair: Dela Peyton Dipped Party Colours




Boots: KIB Zaira Boots in Brown (From Color Me Project)



Eyes: [QE] Reflective Eyes Heather

Eye Shadow: D-Style Omega applier

Hair: =DeLa*= Peyton Dipped Party Colours

Chest Tattoo: .:A:. Mad Chest Tattoo (With OMEGA Appliers!)

Accessories and Jewelry:
Wimey Purest Branch Hematite
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs









No comments:

Post a Comment